Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Aa is for Ant...

The letter of the week this week is Aa!  It is our first week doing this, so naturally Aa came first in the alphabet!  Our number of the week is, you probably guessed it, 1!  We worked on Aa is for Apple, Aa is for Abbie, and now Aa is for ant!

Today I had Abbie past and ant onto construction paper!  She did a great job.  At her age, all I really let her do was push the pieces that had glue already applied to the paper, but she did a great job!  She gets really excited about arts & crafts time each morning!!  Here is a picture of her masterpiece!



We did NOT work on a theme this week, because I wanted to focus more on the letter and number, but next week... we will add a theme as well!  I am working on the lesson plans for next week, and I hope I get them all done!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment