Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bb is for Ballerina

This morning Abbie and I discussed the letter Bb!  Abbie loves making the Ba sound, so this letter is an easy one to learn about!  Abbie loves to do her "Ballerina", as we call it!  She will dance and spin with one arm in the air!!  I thought she would enjoy putting that concept with the Ba sound!  She did!  We did a coloring activity... which she of course LOVED!  This child would spend the whole day with markers or crayons if I would let her!!  She colored the Ballerina, and then I tore up pieces of tissue paper (unfortunately I forgot to check and see if we had pink tissue paper, so we used red!) and crumpled them into balls.  I put glue on the Ballerina's tutu, and let Abbie stick down the tissue paper!  She has a great time doing it, but I think she had more fun coloring than anything!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment