Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am going to attempt to blog about life...

My life is no longer a "Dear Diary" kind of story to tell!  My life is a whole mess of crazy that I would like to try and explain to the world!  Let me start by saying I am a Stay-At-Home Mommy to my beautiful daughter, Abigail, who is 18 months old!  We are also expecting our second baby, due to arrive in February!  Before I was a mommy I taught preschool, and really enjoyed it, and it dawned on me that I should be teaching my children!  So, I have recently embarked on the "Home PreSchool" adventure!  I also love to sew, scrapbook, and create anything that I can!  I consider myself to be a very crafty person, and I would also call myself creative!  I am hoping that I can use my creative and crafty side to make PreSchool fun for my kids!  However, I want to make sure that I am giving them the basic educational foundation they need before going to Kindergarten.  We are a Christian family, and I will use my relationship with God to help teach my kids.  I want my kids to learn to love Jesus too!
Well that about sums me up!  I am not going to say that I will be completely consistent with this blog, but I am going to try my best!  I think blogging about something that you enjoy doing is a big bonus!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment