Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Leaves...

Part of our focus this week is an introduction to fall!  Fall is pretty much my favorite time of the year, and although "technically" we arent in fall yet, we have definitely begun to feel some fall weather!

After doing our songs at circle time, we read one of Abbie's new FAVORITE books!  I am not sure where her love for this book came from, but she asks for it by name!  Its called "How do you Wokka Wokka?"!!  She loves it and says "Wokka Wokka" and does the please sign!  She may like it because I tend to sing it to her, well more like rap it to her!!  So I rapped, and she danced and clapped, and when the book was over she read it again!  All of our library books were due back today, so I went and got new ones!  But, I renewed the Wokka Wokka book!  This may be one that we have to purchase!!



After circle time and story time were over... we headed to do our daily activity!  Since I wanted to talk about fall, I cut out leaves in red, orange, and yellow... and a tree trunk!  I had her glue the leaves on the tree.  I only placed the first leave!  The rest, she placed, and she did a great job!!

I, or course, was putting the glue on and handing her the leaves, but I let her pick the colors, 
before I put the glue on them!

She had so much fun with this activity!!

Admiring her work!  She was very proud!

And so was her mommy!  I think it turned out great!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment