Friday, September 16, 2011

A Fall Walk...

We decided that since Fall made it's first REAL appearance this morning, we would opt out of classroom and go for a nice walk!  It was a GORGEOUS, day, and the weather was perfect!

Stacy and Layla joined us for our walk, but unfortunately I didnt get a picture of the girls in the strollers together.  They both really seemed to enjoy it!  We walked for close to 45 minutes, and with all of the hills in my neighborhood, I could feel it when we were done!

I hope we get MANY more of these fabulous walks in before the weather gets too cold!  I know that I should be walking more anyways, otherwise labor is NOT going to be something I can do!  I need the exercise and Abbie needs some "out of the house" time, so I think it does us both a lot of good!  I love you, sweet Abbie!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment